By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Pew PatriotsPew PatriotsPew Patriots
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
  • Home
  • News
  • Tactical
  • Guns and Gear
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Videos
Reading: Iranian foreign minister claims Trump launched war ‘because it is fun’
Share
Font ResizerAa
Pew PatriotsPew Patriots
  • News
  • Tactical
  • Guns and Gear
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Videos
Search
  • Home
  • News
  • Tactical
  • Guns and Gear
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Videos
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
Iranian foreign minister claims Trump launched war ‘because it is fun’
News

Iranian foreign minister claims Trump launched war ‘because it is fun’

Jimmie Dempsey
Last updated: March 15, 2026 11:37 pm
Jimmie Dempsey Published March 15, 2026
Share
SHARE

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!

Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Aragchi claimed on Sunday, on “Face the Nation,” that President Donald Trump launched attacks against Iran “because it is fun,” accusing the United States of starting what he called an “illegal war” during an interview with CBS host Margaret Brennan.

“We are ready to defend ourselves as long as it takes,” Aragchi said. “There are people being killed only because President Trump wants to have fun… they are sinking ships and targeting different places because it is fun.”

The comments came as the war between the United States and Iran continues to escalate, with the Trump administration signaling the conflict could continue longer than initially anticipated. 

TRUMP DEMANDS IRAN ‘SURRENDER,’ SAYS HE’S HEARING NEW LEADER ‘NOT ALIVE’

Trump told Fox News Radio that he will ultimately know when the conflict is nearing its end, saying he’ll recognize that moment “when I feel it in my bones.”

The White House did not respond for comment from Fox News Digital.

During the CBS interview, Brennan pressed the foreign minister about Iranian drone and missile attacks across the Gulf region and their impact on neighboring countries that host U.S. military forces.

Aragchi defended Iran’s actions, claiming Tehran is targeting only American military assets that host U.S. military forces.

“We are only targeting American assets, American installations, American military bases,” Aragchi said. “They are using their soil to attack us… they use the territory of UAE to attack us.”

TRUMP SAYS US ‘TOTALLY DESTROYING’ IRAN AND TO ‘WATCH WHAT HAPPENS’ FRIDAY

Split of strike in Israel and President Donald Trump

Brennan challenged him, noting reports that Iranian drones and missiles have struck civilian areas in neighboring countries. Aragchi denied that civilians were being targeted.

The foreign minister also addressed the Strait of Hormuz, a critical waterway by which roughly 20% of the world’s oil supply passes through. Aragchi said Iran has not formally closed the strait but acknowledged that some vessels have avoided the route because of security concerns tied to the conflict.

He also discussed Iran’s nuclear program, referencing roughly 440 kilograms of enriched uranium previously documented by international inspectors. He said the material is currently buried under rubble following strikes on Iranian nuclear facilities.

“They are under rubble,” Aragchi said, “Of course, you know there is the possibility to retrieve them, but under the supervision of the agency.”

TRUMP SAYS US ‘OBLITERATED’ MILITARY TARGETS IN STRIKE ON KEY IRANIAN OIL HUB: ‘POWER BOMBING RAIDS’

Satellite view showing the Strait of Hormuz connecting the Persian Gulf to the Gulf of Oman

The foreign minister also acknowledged that Tehran previously offered to dilute its stockpile.

Read the full article here

You Might Also Like

Jessica Alba dreaded filming ‘humiliating’ nude scene in ‘Fantastic Four’ due to conservative upbringing

Hidden danger at popular US national park forces trail closures as bear sightings climb

Broncos earn top seed in AFC in Bo Nix’s second season, finishing with 14-3 record

Mississippi prosecutors to seek death penalty against man accused of deadly rampage that included girl, pastor

Michael Bolton in ‘very good health’ as daughters share positive update on brain cancer battle

Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Email Print
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

We Recommend
Lane Kiffin makes ridiculous excuses for SEC’s poor recent performance in College Football Playoff
News

Lane Kiffin makes ridiculous excuses for SEC’s poor recent performance in College Football Playoff

Jimmie Dempsey Jimmie Dempsey May 21, 2026
Administration budget maneuvers could affect Army barracks, family housing projects
Two-time NASCAR Cup Series champion Kyle Busch tragically dies at 41 after hospitalization
Poland joins Pentagon’s counter-drone marketplace amid unexpected US deployment cancellation
Controversial ex-NHL coach reportedly rules himself out of the Oilers coaching search
USS Nimitz arrives in Caribbean as US-Cuba tension mounts
Buck Blends Old and New in Latest 110 Variant
Guns and Gear

Buck Blends Old and New in Latest 110 Variant

Jimmie Dempsey Jimmie Dempsey May 21, 2026
US Calls For Stronger Military Presence On Greenland
Prepping & Survival

US Calls For Stronger Military Presence On Greenland

Jimmie Dempsey Jimmie Dempsey May 21, 2026
FOX News Deals Newsletter: Last chance to shop Memorial Day deals from HexClad, Helix and more
News

FOX News Deals Newsletter: Last chance to shop Memorial Day deals from HexClad, Helix and more

Jimmie Dempsey Jimmie Dempsey May 21, 2026
Pew Patriots
  • News
  • Tactical
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Videos
  • Guns and Gear
2024 © Pew Patriots. All Rights Reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?