By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Pew PatriotsPew PatriotsPew Patriots
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
  • Home
  • News
  • Tactical
  • Guns and Gear
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Videos
Reading: World Health Organization says US withdrawal makes the nation and the world ‘less safe’
Share
Font ResizerAa
Pew PatriotsPew Patriots
  • News
  • Tactical
  • Guns and Gear
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Videos
Search
  • Home
  • News
  • Tactical
  • Guns and Gear
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Videos
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
World Health Organization says US withdrawal makes the nation and the world ‘less safe’
News

World Health Organization says US withdrawal makes the nation and the world ‘less safe’

Jimmie Dempsey
Last updated: January 26, 2026 11:33 am
Jimmie Dempsey Published January 26, 2026
Share
SHARE

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!

The World Health Organization on Saturday warned that America’s withdrawal from the agency will make the country and the world “less safe.”

The globalist body said in part of a January 24 statement that it “regrets the United States’ notification of withdrawal from WHO – a decision that makes both the United States and the world less safe.” 

“We hope that in the future, the United States will return to active participation in WHO,” the statement noted.

US FORMALLY EXITS WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION, LOCKING IN TRUMP’S BREAK FROM GLOBAL HEALTH BODY

The U.S. announced its withdrawal from the WHO last week, after President Donald Trump got the ball rolling on his first day back in office last year.

“Today, the United States withdrew from the World Health Organization (WHO), freeing itself from its constraints, as President Trump promised on his first day in office by signing E.O. 14155,” U.S. Secretary of State Marco Rubio and Secretary of Health and Human Services Secretary Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said in part of a January 22, 2026, joint statement.

UN CHIEF ACCUSES US OF DITCHING INTERNATIONAL LAW AS TRUMP BLASTS GLOBAL BODIES

President Donald Trump

“Going forward, U.S. engagement with the WHO will be limited strictly to effectuate our withdrawal and to safeguard the health and safety of the American people. All U.S. funding for, and staffing of, WHO initiatives has ceased,” their statement said.

They claimed the WHO “pursued a politicized, bureaucratic agenda driven by nations hostile to American interests.” But the WHO pushed back.

TRUMP FLOATS ‘BOARD OF PEACE’ TO REPLACE UN, SIGNALS MAJOR GLOBAL POWER SHIFT

President Donald Trump, Secretary of State Marco Rubio, and Health and Human Services Secretary Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

“This is untrue. As a specialized agency of the United Nations, governed by 194 Member States, WHO has always been and remains impartial and exists to serve all countries, with respect for their sovereignty, and without fear or favor,” the WHO said in its statement.

Read the full article here

You Might Also Like

New Jersey governor to launch portal for uploading videos of ICE tactics: ‘They have not been forthcoming’

Gov Whitmer says America ‘ready for a woman president,’ contrasting Michelle Obama

White House says East Wing demolition was necessary due to structural issues

NBA bust purchases stake in competitive fishing club amid basketball struggles

Cavaliers coach Kenny Atkinson fined for ‘berating’ and ‘making contact’ with an official

Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Email Print
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

We Recommend
FOX News Deals Newsletter: Last chance to shop Memorial Day deals from HexClad, Helix and more
News

FOX News Deals Newsletter: Last chance to shop Memorial Day deals from HexClad, Helix and more

Jimmie Dempsey Jimmie Dempsey May 21, 2026
Crossed skis return to the Army’s 10th Mountain Division insignia
DAVID MARCUS: Top Trump foe Dan Goldman is getting trounced, amd it’s delicious
The US Navy is full speed ahead on building a laser fleet
Nancy Guthrie case points to criminal underworld ‘wrench attack’ theory, retired detective says
AI-powered tool helps Navy talk thousands of sailors out of leaving
Ebola Outbreak Worsen In DRC
Prepping & Survival

Ebola Outbreak Worsen In DRC

Jimmie Dempsey Jimmie Dempsey May 21, 2026
6 New 2026 Handguns That Mix Old-School Steel With Modern Carry Tech!
TacticalVideos

6 New 2026 Handguns That Mix Old-School Steel With Modern Carry Tech!

Line45 Line45 May 21, 2026
Pro wrestling star Rohan Raja on why fans should add Maple Leaf Pro to their viewing menu
News

Pro wrestling star Rohan Raja on why fans should add Maple Leaf Pro to their viewing menu

Jimmie Dempsey Jimmie Dempsey May 21, 2026
Pew Patriots
  • News
  • Tactical
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Videos
  • Guns and Gear
2024 © Pew Patriots. All Rights Reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?