By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Pew PatriotsPew PatriotsPew Patriots
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
  • Home
  • News
  • Tactical
  • Guns and Gear
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Videos
Reading: World Health Organization says US withdrawal makes the nation and the world ‘less safe’
Share
Font ResizerAa
Pew PatriotsPew Patriots
  • News
  • Tactical
  • Guns and Gear
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Videos
Search
  • Home
  • News
  • Tactical
  • Guns and Gear
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Videos
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
World Health Organization says US withdrawal makes the nation and the world ‘less safe’
News

World Health Organization says US withdrawal makes the nation and the world ‘less safe’

Jimmie Dempsey
Last updated: January 26, 2026 11:33 am
Jimmie Dempsey Published January 26, 2026
Share
SHARE

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!

The World Health Organization on Saturday warned that America’s withdrawal from the agency will make the country and the world “less safe.”

The globalist body said in part of a January 24 statement that it “regrets the United States’ notification of withdrawal from WHO – a decision that makes both the United States and the world less safe.” 

“We hope that in the future, the United States will return to active participation in WHO,” the statement noted.

US FORMALLY EXITS WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION, LOCKING IN TRUMP’S BREAK FROM GLOBAL HEALTH BODY

The U.S. announced its withdrawal from the WHO last week, after President Donald Trump got the ball rolling on his first day back in office last year.

“Today, the United States withdrew from the World Health Organization (WHO), freeing itself from its constraints, as President Trump promised on his first day in office by signing E.O. 14155,” U.S. Secretary of State Marco Rubio and Secretary of Health and Human Services Secretary Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said in part of a January 22, 2026, joint statement.

UN CHIEF ACCUSES US OF DITCHING INTERNATIONAL LAW AS TRUMP BLASTS GLOBAL BODIES

President Donald Trump

“Going forward, U.S. engagement with the WHO will be limited strictly to effectuate our withdrawal and to safeguard the health and safety of the American people. All U.S. funding for, and staffing of, WHO initiatives has ceased,” their statement said.

They claimed the WHO “pursued a politicized, bureaucratic agenda driven by nations hostile to American interests.” But the WHO pushed back.

TRUMP FLOATS ‘BOARD OF PEACE’ TO REPLACE UN, SIGNALS MAJOR GLOBAL POWER SHIFT

President Donald Trump, Secretary of State Marco Rubio, and Health and Human Services Secretary Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

“This is untrue. As a specialized agency of the United Nations, governed by 194 Member States, WHO has always been and remains impartial and exists to serve all countries, with respect for their sovereignty, and without fear or favor,” the WHO said in its statement.

Read the full article here

You Might Also Like

Starmer calls on ex-Prince Andrew to testify before Congress after latest Epstein release

Country singer Zach Bryan releases statement on controversial song, insisting ‘I love this country’

Gordon Ramsay denies Brooklyn Beckham’s wedding dance allegations against Victoria Beckham

Oregon teens who protested trans athlete at medal podium settle free speech lawsuit vs sports league

UN chief accuses US of ditching international law as Trump blasts global bodies

Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Email Print
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

We Recommend
Boker Still Lettin’ the Stiletto Shine in 2026
Guns and Gear

Boker Still Lettin’ the Stiletto Shine in 2026

Jimmie Dempsey Jimmie Dempsey February 18, 2026
United Nations Says Epstein Files May Contain “Crimes Against Humanity”
Man charged with attempted murder after allegedly shooting victim in face with crossbow: police
Democrats’ positivity about the party still in the dumps since Trump victory, poll finds
VA restores gun rights to some disabled veterans
Zelensky: I Don’t Have Time “For All This Sh*t!”
Duffy gives Illinois 30-day ultimatum after audit finds 1 in 5 noncitizen truck licenses issued illegally
News

Duffy gives Illinois 30-day ultimatum after audit finds 1 in 5 noncitizen truck licenses issued illegally

Jimmie Dempsey Jimmie Dempsey February 18, 2026
Christy Carlson Romano tearfully reveals positive cancer screening results in emotional video
News

Christy Carlson Romano tearfully reveals positive cancer screening results in emotional video

Jimmie Dempsey Jimmie Dempsey February 18, 2026
Before You Buy a Remington 870 in 2026, Watch This First
TacticalVideos

Before You Buy a Remington 870 in 2026, Watch This First

Line45 Line45 February 18, 2026
Pew Patriots
  • News
  • Tactical
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Videos
  • Guns and Gear
2024 © Pew Patriots. All Rights Reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?