By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Pew PatriotsPew PatriotsPew Patriots
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
  • Home
  • News
  • Tactical
  • Guns and Gear
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Videos
Reading: Trump calls ’60 Minutes’ host ‘disgraceful’ for reading WHCD suspect’s alleged manifesto on air
Share
Font ResizerAa
Pew PatriotsPew Patriots
  • News
  • Tactical
  • Guns and Gear
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Videos
Search
  • Home
  • News
  • Tactical
  • Guns and Gear
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Videos
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
Trump calls ’60 Minutes’ host ‘disgraceful’ for reading WHCD suspect’s alleged manifesto on air
News

Trump calls ’60 Minutes’ host ‘disgraceful’ for reading WHCD suspect’s alleged manifesto on air

Jimmie Dempsey
Last updated: April 27, 2026 7:08 am
Jimmie Dempsey Published April 27, 2026
Share
SHARE

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!

President Donald Trump berated CBS News correspondent Norah O’Donnell and “60 Minutes” Sunday night after reading from the White House Correspondents’ Dinner shooting suspect’s alleged manifesto.

Trump sat down for an interview after authorities identified the suspect as 31-year-old Cole Allen, of Torrance, Calif., adding that he prepared a manifesto outlining his intent and shared anti-Trump and anti-Christian rhetoric on social media.

O’Donnell read alleged portions of the document that alluded to concerns over a rapist and a pedophile and asked for Trump’s reaction.

TRUMP ADMITS HE ‘WASN’T MAKING IT THAT EASY’ FOR SECRET SERVICE DURING WHCD SHOOTING

“Well, I was waiting for you to read that because I knew you would because you’re horrible people,” Trump answered. “Horrible people. Yeah, he did write that. I’m not a rapist. I didn’t rape anybody.”

“Do you think he was referring to you?” O’Donnell asked.

“I’m not a pedophile. You read that crap from some sick person? I got associated with all…stuff that has nothing to do with me. I was totally exonerated. Your friends on the other side of the plate are the ones that were involved with, let’s say, Epstein or other things. But I said to myself, ‘You know, I’ll do this interview and they’ll probably…’ I read the manifesto. You know, he’s a sick person. But you should be ashamed of yourself reading that because I’m not any of those things,” Trump said.

O’Donnell interrupted to argue that she was quoting the alleged gunman’s words, but Trump continued to call her “disgraceful.”

TRUMP PRAISES PRESS AFTER WHCD SHOOTING, SAYS UNITY AT DINNER WAS ‘BEAUTIFUL’

President Donald Trump at podium during news White House news conference

“You shouldn’t be reading that on ’60 Minutes.’ You’re a disgrace. But go ahead. Let’s finish the interview,” Trump said.

During the interview, Trump was also noncommittal about whether he believes the shooting will change his relationship with mainstream media.

“Look, for whatever reason, we disagree on a lot of subjects. We talk about crime. I’m very strong on crime. It seems like the press isn’t. It’s not so much the press. It’s the press plus the Democrats because they’re almost one and the same. It’s the craziest thing,” Trump said.

Fox News Digital reached out to the White House for comment.

TRUMP PRAISED FOR ‘STRENGTH’ IN MOMENTS AFTER SHOTS RANG OUT AS EYEWITNESS DESCRIBES ‘TERRIBLE’ SCENE

Trump, 60 Minutes

Trump last appeared on “60 Minutes” in Nov. 2025. During an extended version of the interview, Trump taunted “60 Minutes” after CBS News and its parent company Paramount paid the president a $16 million settlement. Trump previously sued the news organization for allegedly editing an interview with former Vice President Kamala Harris.

“And actually ’60 Minutes’ paid me a lot of money. And you don’t have to put this on because I don’t want to embarrass you, and I’m sure you’re not,” he said, before pointing to Bari Weiss, the new editor-in-chief of CBS News, taking over. “I think you have a great new leader, frankly, because the young woman that’s leading your whole enterprise is a great, from what I know, I don’t know her, but I hear she’s a great person.”

“But ‘60 Minutes’ was forced to pay me a lot of money because they took [Harris’] answer out that was so bad,” he continued.

That interview was his first time appearing on the show since Oct. 2020 during his first presidential term.

Fox News’ Hanna Panreck contributed to this report.

Read the full article here

You Might Also Like

Speech to US baseball team by Navy SEAL who killed Osama bin Laden prompts liberal backlash

Chargers troll the Patriots in schedule release video with a not-so-subtle Vrabel-Russini reference

Schumer backs GOP’s plan to bring the pain during future shutdowns: ‘I’m going to vote for it’

Warriors coach Steve Kerr takes ownership in sideline clash with Draymond Green

Notre Dame’s Marcus Freeman faces battery allegation over alleged incident at wrestling match

Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Email Print
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

We Recommend
Classical education and AI could reshape how America prepares its children
News

Classical education and AI could reshape how America prepares its children

Jimmie Dempsey Jimmie Dempsey May 18, 2026
Caitlin Clark drops 21 points and 10 assists after WNBA used Raven Johnson in Fever promo graphics
Packing the Supreme Court? Kamala Harris pushes idea as the party quickly forgets about Joe Biden
Trump reads Bible as thousands pack National Mall for America 250 prayer rally
Arkansas man allegedly threatened Walmart mass shooting over hantavirus lockdown fears, authorities say
Austin police arrest 2 juveniles allegedly linked to 12 random shootings injuring 4 people
Pete Crow-Armstrong gets into ugly, curse-filled screaming match with female White Sox fan
News

Pete Crow-Armstrong gets into ugly, curse-filled screaming match with female White Sox fan

Jimmie Dempsey Jimmie Dempsey May 18, 2026
Canada confirms hantavirus case linked to cruise ship outbreak that has killed three passengers
News

Canada confirms hantavirus case linked to cruise ship outbreak that has killed three passengers

Jimmie Dempsey Jimmie Dempsey May 18, 2026
‘Knots Landing’ star Donna Mills says she won’t ‘be quiet’ after critic targeted her makeup at age 85
News

‘Knots Landing’ star Donna Mills says she won’t ‘be quiet’ after critic targeted her makeup at age 85

Jimmie Dempsey Jimmie Dempsey May 18, 2026
Pew Patriots
  • News
  • Tactical
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Videos
  • Guns and Gear
2024 © Pew Patriots. All Rights Reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?