By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Pew PatriotsPew PatriotsPew Patriots
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
  • Home
  • News
  • Tactical
  • Guns and Gear
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Videos
Reading: Thousands of Additional U.S. Troops Sent to Middle East
Share
Font ResizerAa
Pew PatriotsPew Patriots
  • News
  • Tactical
  • Guns and Gear
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Videos
Search
  • Home
  • News
  • Tactical
  • Guns and Gear
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Videos
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
Thousands of Additional U.S. Troops Sent to Middle East
Prepping & Survival

Thousands of Additional U.S. Troops Sent to Middle East

Jimmie Dempsey
Last updated: April 15, 2026 8:04 pm
Jimmie Dempsey Published April 15, 2026
Share
SHARE

As United States President Donald Trump declares the war with Iran as almost over, thousands of additional troops have been deployed to the Middle East. The Trump administration has insisted that progress has been made in talks with Iran, but has threatened to escalate the war if a deal is not reached soon.

JD Vance Says “We’ve Accomplished Our Objectives” In Iran

Iranian Professor Says Israel Is “Desperate” To Destroy The Ceasefire

The aircraft carrier USS George H.W. Bush deployed Tuesday and is slated to go to the Middle East along with three destroyers, two U.S. officials said. The carrier strike group consists of more than 6,000 sailors.

This news comes as thousands of soldiers from the 82nd Airborne Division have also begun arriving in the Middle East, according to two other U.S. officials, who, like the others, spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive military plans.

A U.S. Navy ship carrying about 2,500 Marines recently arrived in the Middle East, and another 2,500 Marines are also being deployed from California.

According to a report by The Associated Press News (AP News), the majority of those troops are part of a rotation of forces planned before the war, and some are among roughly 1,500 paratroopers the Trump administration decided to surge into the region last week.

The Trump administration has not yet said what these troops are going to be used for, but the 82nd Airborne is specifically trained to parachute into hostile or contested territory to secure key lands and airfields.

Defense Secretary, otherwise known as the Secretary of War, Pete Hegseth, and other administration officials have avoided questions about whether or not the U.S. military will deploy ground troops against Iran.

“You can’t fight and win a war if you tell your adversary what you are willing to do or what you are not willing to do to include boots on the ground,” Hegseth told reporters Tuesday. “Our adversary right now thinks there are 15 different ways we could come at them with boots on the ground. And guess what? There are.”

“We don’t want to have to do more militarily than we have to,” claiming that the U.S. is looking for a diplomatic solution, not a military one.

 

Read the full article here

You Might Also Like

Hegseth: Hormuz Blockade Stays “As Long As It Takes” – Ships Now Fair Game For Search & Seizure

Simulation: Extended Strait of Hormuz Closure Could Affect $1.2 Trillion in Global Trade

Iranian Professor Says Israel Is “Desperate” To Destroy The Ceasefire

The U.S. Strikes 3 MORE Boats Killing 8

Trump Issues A Veiled Threat To Venezuela’s Ruler

Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Email Print
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

We Recommend
The F4F Wildcat: The little fighter that could
Tactical

The F4F Wildcat: The little fighter that could

Jimmie Dempsey Jimmie Dempsey May 18, 2026
Stop Searching! These Are the Only 9mm Pistols You’ll Ever Need!
Red Sox legend Jason Varitek’s wife appears to take massive swipe at team after ugly ouster
Air, Space forces revamp religious accommodations to align with Pentagon guidance
Iran Warns The US: Gulf Of Oman Could Become A “Graveyard”
Trump eyes new White House lawn project that could reshape presidential travel
Historian’s nearly two decade quest to piece together America’s last major offensive in Vietnam
Tactical

Historian’s nearly two decade quest to piece together America’s last major offensive in Vietnam

Jimmie Dempsey Jimmie Dempsey May 18, 2026
Every Glock 19
NewsVideos

Every Glock 19

hickok45 hickok45 May 18, 2026
Best Bet: Back the under as Guardians and Tigers battle in true rivalry matchup starting Monday night
News

Best Bet: Back the under as Guardians and Tigers battle in true rivalry matchup starting Monday night

Jimmie Dempsey Jimmie Dempsey May 18, 2026
Pew Patriots
  • News
  • Tactical
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Videos
  • Guns and Gear
2024 © Pew Patriots. All Rights Reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?