By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Pew PatriotsPew PatriotsPew Patriots
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
  • Home
  • News
  • Tactical
  • Guns and Gear
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Videos
Reading: California man arrested for allegedly making online death threats against JD Vance during Disneyland visit
Share
Font ResizerAa
Pew PatriotsPew Patriots
  • News
  • Tactical
  • Guns and Gear
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Videos
Search
  • Home
  • News
  • Tactical
  • Guns and Gear
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Videos
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
California man arrested for allegedly making online death threats against JD Vance during Disneyland visit
News

California man arrested for allegedly making online death threats against JD Vance during Disneyland visit

Jimmie Dempsey
Last updated: January 17, 2026 8:29 am
Jimmie Dempsey Published January 17, 2026
Share
SHARE

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!

A California man was arrested on a federal criminal complaint alleging he made online death threats against Vice President JD Vance during his visit to Disneyland Resort in Anaheim in July.

Marco Antonio Aguayo, 22, of Anaheim, was taken into custody Friday after he allegedly made multiple threatening comments on Disney’s official Instagram account referencing pipe bombs, imminent bloodshed and violent action against “corrupt politicians” July 12, the same day Vance and his family were visiting and staying at the resort.

Aguayo was charged with threatening the president and successors to the presidency, according to a criminal complaint filed Wednesday in U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.

He is expected to make his initial appearance Tuesday in U.S. District Court in Santa Ana.

SECRET SERVICE AWARE OF UMASS LOWELL-FUNDED RADIO DJ’S DIRECTIVE TO ‘KILL JD VANCE’

“This case is a horrific reminder of the dangers public officials face from deranged criminals who would do them harm,” Attorney General Pamela Bondi said in a Department of Justice news release announcing Aguayo’s arrest. “I am grateful that my friend Vice President Vance and his family are safe, applaud the police work that led to the arrest and will ensure my prosecutors deliver swift justice.”

Just before 6:15 p.m. July 12, an Instagram account posted a public comment on the Disney page saying, “Pipe bombs have been placed in preparation for J.D. Vance’s arrival,” according to an affidavit by a U.S. Secret Service Special Agent.

A subsequent comment said, “It’s time for us to rise up and you will be a witness to it,” and a third comment added, “Good luck finding all of them on time there will be bloodshed tonight and we will bathe in the blood of corrupt politicians,” according to the affidavit.

Disneyland Hotel sign

SUSPECT IN VANCE HOME VANDALISM HAS HAD MULTIPLE RUN-INS WITH THE LAW, DEMANDED TO BE CALLED JULIA

Investigators traced the Instagram account allegedly used to post the threats to Aguayo’s email address, phone numbers, IP addresses and home in Anaheim, using records from Meta, Google and other sources.

While questioning Aguayo at his home, investigators said he initially claimed his account had been hacked, but he later admitted to making the posts as a “joke,” with the intention of deleting them, officials say.

A photo of the Disneyland castle

Aguayo consented to searches of his phone, bedroom and laptop, where investigators confirmed he was logged into the account that made the posts, according to the affidavit.

“We will not tolerate criminal threats against public officials,” First Assistant U.S. Attorney Bill Essayli said in the release. “We are grateful the vice president and his family remained safe during their visit. Let this case be a warning to anyone who thinks they can make anonymous online threats. We will find you and bring you to justice.”

Read the full article here

You Might Also Like

UK targets Elon Musk’s X with fines and possible ban over Grok deepfake abuse

US Marshals seek Timothy Busfield after child sex abuse allegations

Pack up Christmas like a pro with these 12 storage solutions starting at $12

How Much Gun Do You Need?

Cameraman gets caught risking it all to film World Cup’s ‘sexiest fan’ in the Formula 1 paddock

Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Email Print
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

We Recommend
Trump Puts Off A “Very Major Attack” On Iran
Prepping & Survival

Trump Puts Off A “Very Major Attack” On Iran

Jimmie Dempsey Jimmie Dempsey May 19, 2026
Golf star Bryson DeChambeau opens up about wanting four kids and how he thinks families should work
Trader Joe’s workers shut down long-running checkout line rumor: ‘Over-the-top friendliness’
Expert warns China already waging ‘unrestricted warfare’ against US through fentanyl, espionage and sabotage
Oil Slides After Iran Says US Agreed To Lift Oil Sanctions During Talks
WNBA broadcaster pushes back against Caitlin Clark critics over turnovers
Super Bowl champion Craig Morton’s cause of death revealed after his passing at 83
News

Super Bowl champion Craig Morton’s cause of death revealed after his passing at 83

Jimmie Dempsey Jimmie Dempsey May 19, 2026
A’s pitcher JT Ginn loses no-hitter in 9th, Angels hit walk-off home run
News

A’s pitcher JT Ginn loses no-hitter in 9th, Angels hit walk-off home run

Jimmie Dempsey Jimmie Dempsey May 19, 2026
Polish officials vent worries over scrapped US troop deployment
Tactical

Polish officials vent worries over scrapped US troop deployment

Jimmie Dempsey Jimmie Dempsey May 19, 2026
Pew Patriots
  • News
  • Tactical
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Videos
  • Guns and Gear
2024 © Pew Patriots. All Rights Reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?