By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Pew PatriotsPew PatriotsPew Patriots
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
  • Home
  • News
  • Tactical
  • Guns and Gear
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Videos
Reading: Ex-Prince Andrew appears in photo released by Jeffrey Epstein’s estate, shared by House Democrats
Share
Font ResizerAa
Pew PatriotsPew Patriots
  • News
  • Tactical
  • Guns and Gear
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Videos
Search
  • Home
  • News
  • Tactical
  • Guns and Gear
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Videos
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
Ex-Prince Andrew appears in photo released by Jeffrey Epstein’s estate, shared by House Democrats
News

Ex-Prince Andrew appears in photo released by Jeffrey Epstein’s estate, shared by House Democrats

Jimmie Dempsey
Last updated: December 13, 2025 8:05 am
Jimmie Dempsey Published December 13, 2025
Share
SHARE

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!

Democrats from the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform released another batch of photos from Jeffrey Epstein’s estate Friday, one of which included Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor.

“Oversight Dems received 95,000 new photos from Jeffrey Epstein’s estate. These disturbing images raise even more questions about Epstein and his relationships with some of the most powerful men in the world. Time to end this White House cover-up. Release the files!” Oversight Dems said Friday on X.

Also included in the photos are other prominent figures, including Donald Trump, Bill Clinton and Woody Allen.

WHITE HOUSE SLAMS HOUSE DEMS RELEASING EPSTEIN PHOTOS SHOWING TRUMP, CLINTON, WOODY ALLEN

Many of the photos have already circulated to the public. The photo of Andrew was taken at the Malaria Summit in London in April 2018. In the original photo found on Getty Images, King Charles, Prince of Wales at the time, appears with Bill Gates and Andrew. In the photo released by the committee, King Charles was cropped out.

King Charles, Prince Andrew, and Bill Gates talk in a group at the Malaria Summit in Northumberland Avenue on April 18, 2018, in London, England

People reports that the House Oversight Committee told the outlet the photo “arrived that way from the estate.”

Also notably missing in the picture was Epstein. However, according to People, the evidence also included a screenshot of an email Epstein sent in March 2011 to someone listed as “The Duke,” believed to be Andrew, who was then the Duke of York.

Prince Andrew looking disressed in a dark suit and tie in front of a church.

“you ok? these stories are complete ant utter fantasy,” Epstein wrote. “I don’t know and have never met Al gore. CLinton was never on the island.. the telephone book is not mine. it was stolen by my houseman who is curreently in prison for doing so.”

In response to the photos the House Oversight Committee released, White House spokesperson Abigail Jackson accused Democrats of “selectively releasing cherry-picked photos with random redactions to try and create a false narrative.”

“Here’s the reality: Democrats like Stacey Plaskett and Hakeem Jeffries were soliciting money and meetings from Epstein AFTER he was a convicted sex offender,” Jackson added. 

“The Democrat hoax against President Trump has been repeatedly debunked, and the Trump administration has done more for Epstein’s victims than Democrats ever have by repeatedly calling for transparency, releasing thousands of pages of documents and calling for further investigations into Epstein’s Democrat friends.”

House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries, D-N.Y., previously has fired back at accusations he may have had dinner with Jeffrey Epstein or solicited donations from the disgraced financier. A House GOP effort to censure Plaskett also failed in mid-November.

A White House official also told Fox News Digital Friday that the photos chosen by the House Democrats were selectively chosen with random redactions for political purposes, adding that none of the documents released showed wrongdoing on Trump’s part.

LIKE WHAT YOU’RE READING? CLICK HERE FOR MORE ENTERTAINMENT NEWS

Donald Trump

The release of the photos comes as Andrew made his first public outing since being stripped of his royal title, attending daughter Princess Beatrice’s younger daughter’s christening.

Representatives for Buckingham Palace, Andrew, Clinton, Gates and Allen did not respond Friday to requests for comment from Fox News Digital.

Fox News Digital’s Greg Norman and The Associated Press contributed to this report

Read the full article here

You Might Also Like

Police agencies turn to virtual reality to improve split-second decision-making

Colts star Charvarius Ward suffers concussion after colliding with teammate in warmups

Capitol Hill revolt threatens Trump’s Venezuela playbook amid Caribbean strike oversight

All 24 kidnapped Nigerian schoolgirls rescued after armed attack in Kebbi, president says

Louvre museum closed after robbery, French official says

Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Email Print
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

We Recommend
Why a credit freeze isn’t the end of identity theft
News

Why a credit freeze isn’t the end of identity theft

Jimmie Dempsey Jimmie Dempsey February 21, 2026
Slavery Lasted in the Antebellum U.S. Because the Federal Government Protected It
‘Miracle on Ice’ legend praises USA Olympic team for showing ‘same edge’ as 1980 squad: ‘You can feel it’
US military kills 3 in latest strike on a suspected drug vessel in the Pacific
American Self-Propelled Artillery in World War II
Timothy Busfield pleads not guilty to child sex abuse charges
2026’s Most Precise Hunting Calibers Ranked by Real Accuracy
TacticalVideos

2026’s Most Precise Hunting Calibers Ranked by Real Accuracy

Line45 Line45 February 21, 2026
Donny Osmond sued for negligence after concert ball allegedly causes eye injury at Las Vegas show
News

Donny Osmond sued for negligence after concert ball allegedly causes eye injury at Las Vegas show

Jimmie Dempsey Jimmie Dempsey February 21, 2026
Family of Ohio teacher ‘clinging to faith’ after ex-‘American Idol’ contestant husband charged with her murder
News

Family of Ohio teacher ‘clinging to faith’ after ex-‘American Idol’ contestant husband charged with her murder

Jimmie Dempsey Jimmie Dempsey February 21, 2026
Pew Patriots
  • News
  • Tactical
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Videos
  • Guns and Gear
2024 © Pew Patriots. All Rights Reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?