By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Pew PatriotsPew PatriotsPew Patriots
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
  • Home
  • News
  • Tactical
  • Guns and Gear
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Videos
Reading: Ceasefire OVER! Trump Approves of Israel’s Strikes On Gaza
Share
Font ResizerAa
Pew PatriotsPew Patriots
  • News
  • Tactical
  • Guns and Gear
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Videos
Search
  • Home
  • News
  • Tactical
  • Guns and Gear
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Videos
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
Ceasefire OVER! Trump Approves of Israel’s Strikes On Gaza
Prepping & Survival

Ceasefire OVER! Trump Approves of Israel’s Strikes On Gaza

Jimmie Dempsey
Last updated: October 29, 2025 8:22 pm
Jimmie Dempsey Published October 29, 2025
Share
SHARE

United States ruler Donald Trump, who was heavily involved in brokering the ceasefire deal recently broken by Israel and Hamas, has approved of Jerusalem’s renewed strikes on Gaza. It’s just three weeks into the ceasefire agreement, and it’s already over.

“As I understand it, they took out an Israeli soldier,” Trump told reporters aboard Air Force One on Wednesday en route from Japan to South Korea. “They killed an Israeli soldier. So the Israelis hit back – and they should hit back. When that happens, they should hit back,” he added of Israel’s decision to end the ceasefire.

Ceasefire Collapses: Israel Orders Strikes On Gaza

Israel’s prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, announced he’d conduct “immediate and powerful strikes,” citing attacks on Israeli troops. At least 30 Palestinians were killed in the action, according to Gaza’s Hamas-run government.

Even though this makes it quite clear that the ceasefire agreement has ended and been breached, Trump argued that “nothing is going to jeopardize” the peace deal. He insisted that Hamas was “a very small part of peace in the Middle East, and they have to behave”, otherwise, “their lives will be terminated.”

Israel claims that there is a reason they violated the ceasefire, and said Hamas attacked its soldiers first.

According to the Israel Defense Forces (IDF), last week, two of its soldiers were attacked and killed by Hamas in Rafah, southern Gaza, and more soldiers came under fire in the same area on Tuesday. Hamas denied involvement in both incidents, accusing Israel of “a blatant ceasefire violation.” -RT

Hamas said that the renewed strikes that are causing an escalation “will lead to a delay” in recovering and returning the bodies of the 13 remaining Israeli hostages in Gaza. Israeli officials earlier accused Hamas of dragging its feet in handing over all the remains. Israel also claimed that it has video proof of Hamas staging fake videos of them recovering remains. The release of the bodies back to the Israeli government was agreed upon under the ceasefire mediated by the US, Egypt, Qatar, and Türkiye, which took effect on October 10th.

Read the full article here

You Might Also Like

10 Alternatives To Everyday Items When The Stores Are Empty

Declaration of Intent, Or Declaration of War?

Parasite Screwworm Infects Its First American

U.S. Declares “National Emergency,” Plans To Buy 10 Nuclear Reactors Using Japan’s $550 Billion Pledge

Companion Plants Every Gardener Should Know

Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Email Print
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

We Recommend
Testing Hollywood: Michael Mann’s Collateral
Guns and Gear

Testing Hollywood: Michael Mann’s Collateral

Jimmie Dempsey Jimmie Dempsey February 19, 2026
Trump Considers Killing “Scores of Iranian Political and Military Leaders”
Emergency scare rocks major cruise ship company as another voyage is canceled
Navy seeks new anti-radar missile compatible with F-18, F-35 aircraft
Celebrities rage against film festival avoiding political issues like Gaza
US Army lets soldiers flaunt their drone skills in first-ever competition
Venezuelan opposition leader Machado praises Trump for delivering ‘Berlin Wall’ moment for the Americas
News

Venezuelan opposition leader Machado praises Trump for delivering ‘Berlin Wall’ moment for the Americas

Jimmie Dempsey Jimmie Dempsey February 19, 2026
The Medal of Honor recipient who became a ‘One-Man Regiment of Iwo Jima’
Tactical

The Medal of Honor recipient who became a ‘One-Man Regiment of Iwo Jima’

Jimmie Dempsey Jimmie Dempsey February 19, 2026
Have You Seen What China’s New Humanoid AI-Powered Robots Are Capable Of Doing?
Prepping & Survival

Have You Seen What China’s New Humanoid AI-Powered Robots Are Capable Of Doing?

Jimmie Dempsey Jimmie Dempsey February 19, 2026
Pew Patriots
  • News
  • Tactical
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Videos
  • Guns and Gear
2024 © Pew Patriots. All Rights Reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?